SLRG President, Jon Last, participated in the recent panel discussion, “Megatrends- What do the Next Five Years Look Like, at the 2016 PGA Fashion & Demo Experience in Las Vegas on August 16th. Joined by PGA Professionals Cary Cavitt, and Tom Morton of Haggin Oaks, PGA of America’s Dawes Marlatt and Jeff Beaudry, the discussion covered a broad array of opportunities and realities facing golf facility operators. We’ve created a complimentary whitepaper that highlights some of the key points addressed during the session.
- How sports fans are uncertain that College Football Playoff has the ability to crown a true champion
- A continuing paradox in NFL fan concerns on the issues of concussions and player safety, coupled with an insatiable appetite for more football.
- Trends and attitudes on contemporary issues in each of the major sports.
- Which sports are gaining and declining in popularity.
- How issues like game time length, eligibility rules, and quality of officiating impact fan perceptions about the MLB, NBA, and NHL.
- How concerns about the US economy will impact sports fan behavior over the coming months.
Winter Sports Omnibus contains the perspectives of over 2,400 avid sports fans on a wide variety of topics, including:
Highlights from the recent Golfer video research conducted with Sports Illustrated Golf Group, along with SLRG’s seventh annual consumer outlook for the golf market, were presented by SLRG President Jon Last at the PGA Merchandise Show on Wednesday January 27th. Each study was culled from surveys of over 1,000 respondents. More in depth results are also available on a custom basis. Please contact us for details.