- How sports fans are uncertain that College Football Playoff has the ability to crown a true champion
- A continuing paradox in NFL fan concerns on the issues of concussions and player safety, coupled with an insatiable appetite for more football.
- Trends and attitudes on contemporary issues in each of the major sports.
- Which sports are gaining and declining in popularity.
- How issues like game time length, eligibility rules, and quality of officiating impact fan perceptions about the MLB, NBA, and NHL.
- How concerns about the US economy will impact sports fan behavior over the coming months.
Winter Sports Omnibus contains the perspectives of over 2,400 avid sports fans on a wide variety of topics, including:
Highlights from the recent Golfer video research conducted with Sports Illustrated Golf Group, along with SLRG’s seventh annual consumer outlook for the golf market, were presented by SLRG President Jon Last at the PGA Merchandise Show on Wednesday January 27th. Each study was culled from surveys of over 1,000 respondents. More in depth results are also available on a custom basis. Please contact us for details.
SLRG President, Jon Last, and new National Golf Course Owners Association CEO Jay Karen were the guest speakers at the New England Golf Course Owners Association Annual meeting in Boston on Wednesday, November 4th. Last spoke about the golf marketing trends to look for in 2016; including topic areas of embracing families, women, and the millennial generation. Last also dives in deep to the future of private clubs, and adapting to new realities. To read more of the presentation, click here.