- How sports fans are uncertain that College Football Playoff has the ability to crown a true champion
- A continuing paradox in NFL fan concerns on the issues of concussions and player safety, coupled with an insatiable appetite for more football.
- Trends and attitudes on contemporary issues in each of the major sports.
- Which sports are gaining and declining in popularity.
- How issues like game time length, eligibility rules, and quality of officiating impact fan perceptions about the MLB, NBA, and NHL.
- How concerns about the US economy will impact sports fan behavior over the coming months.
Winter Sports Omnibus contains the perspectives of over 2,400 avid sports fans on a wide variety of topics, including:
In his February 2016 Media Post column, SLRG President Jon Last speaks to how, despite some skittishness towards the overall U.S. economy, fans aren’t willing to give up their passion for sports. For the past seven years, we’ve taken the opportunity to survey fan attitudes on sports trends, consumerism and the state of the economy […]Read More »
Coverage of the PGA Show Panel discussion and presentation, “The Gender Puzzle: A New Context for Business Golf,” that was moderated by SLRG President Jon Last and highlighted new research.Read More »
Leisure Industry Analyst Casey Alexander cites SLRG industry research in his annual assessment of the state of the golf market.Read More »
Golf industry analyst JJ Keegan cites two SLRG studies in his wrap-up of the most significant happenings at the 2016 Show. You can read it, here.Read More »