Recent SLRG work for a high-end luxury resort utilized a three-phase approach to develop a holistic profile of property guests. Through this research, SLRG was able to provide our clients with the demographics, geographic origins, life traits and psychographics of high-end resort guests through both the matching of property house files against marketing databases and […]Read More »
- Slippage in the NFL’s perceived popularity, perhaps in wake of negative press regarding television ratings during the season’s first nine weeks.
- Which sports are gaining and declining in popularity.
- Trends and attitudes on contemporary issues in each of the major sports.
- How issues like game time length, eligibility rules, and quality of officiating impact fan perceptions about the MLB, NBA, and NHL.
- Fan attitudes on topical issues including concussions, shoot outs in a regular season NHL games, competitive balance in the NBA, the legalization of sports gambling in the U.S., and Golf’s place in the Olympics.
- Optimism and confidence in the macro economy and how this will impact sports fan behavior over the coming months.
Winter Sports Omnibus contains the perspectives of over 1,300 avid sports fans on a wide variety of topics, including: