HOW DO WE GET BACK TO NORMAL?
AMERICA STANDS AT AN INFLECTION POINT.
Consumers are now more concerned about the economy than the health crisis. What does that mean as our society attempts to go back to normal? Our twice-monthly tracking study listens to the voice of the consumer.
Through surveys, in-depth interviews, and online dial tests, we address a variety of timely questions:
- What’s it going to take to bring consumers back?
- Where is the greatest pent-up demand?
- What will the new normal look like?
- How do employers and employees navigate a workplace return?
We are listening in multiple ways: a quantitative online survey coupled with qualitative in-depth interviews and social media conversation analysis.
ABOUT THE RESEARCH
- Survey of 500+ American adults who participate in sports and leisure activities.
- Conducted a series of qualitative in-depth interviews with a similarly diverse group of Americans engaged in sports and leisure.
- Completed a social media meta-scan of 6,800+ unique, and topically relevant US-based social media conversations on the following social media coverage: Full Twitter Firehose, 50M Blogs, 15M Forums, 9M Daily Facebook, 4M Daily Reddit, and 865K Daily Customer Reviews.
Wave 19 Public Briefing